In this time of uncertainty due to COVID-19, we want our guests to know we continue to support our groups with the highest level of care possible.
In addition to our regular practices of cleanliness we have added additional measures for the safety of our guests and our employees in line with recommended protocol.
- Ahki Retreat continues to clean and disinfect all rooms and surfaces with a minimum of 60% alcohol solution.
- Kitchen and dishware are cleaned thoroughly with antibacterial products
- Linens are washed with detergent/disinfectant solution.
- Hand soap and sanitized hand wipes are available in all rooms.
- As usual, disinfectant is available to clean all mats and props after use.
- We have local doctors available and are also on-call for anyone who feels they need extra care. Ambulatory vehicles are available upon emergencies.
How you can help:
We urge everyone to take personal responsibility for their own safety – the situation with the coronavirus is fluid and the CDC is updating its website daily with the latest information and advice for the public.
Booking in times of pandemic:
It is collectively understood that all reservations now are being made during a pandemic where unpredictability abounds. With our strict no-refund policy, we are highly suggesting travel insurance. A vaccination, negative test or quarantine is NOT necessary to enter Costa Rica. For more information about traveling to Costa Rica, please check this LINK.