In this time of uncertainty due to COVID-19, we want our guests to know we continue to support our groups with the highest level of care possible.
In addition to our regular practices of cleanliness we have added additional measures for the safety of our guests and our employees in line with recommended protocol.
- Ahki Retreat continues to clean and disinfect all rooms and surfaces with a minimum of 60% alcohol solution.
- Kitchen and dishware are cleaned thoroughly with antibacterial products
- Linens are washed with detergent/disinfectant solution.
- Hand soap and sanitized hand wipes are available in all rooms.
- As usual, disinfectant is available to clean all mats and props after use.
- We have local doctors available who keep us advised and updated on government standardized protocol. And are also on-call for anyone who feels they need extra care. Ambulatory vehicles are available upon emergencies.
How you can help:
Stay informed – the situation with the coronavirus is fluid and the CDC is updating its website daily with the latest information and advice for the public.
If re-booking is essential:
We have implemented a flexible cancellation policy to account for the current uncertainty due to the coronavirus. If cancellation is imperative due to travel bans, we are offering a 100% credit to be applied within one calendar year. (Restrictions may apply).